The course syllabus includes;
- Ground School – 12 days
- Fixed Base Simulator – 09 days
- Jet Familiarization – 04 days
- Full Flight Simulator – 11 days
The course duration is 36 working days
Note: SriLankan Flight Training will not offer the Frozen ATPL course as a part of the regular A320 type rating programme.
- A CPL issued by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka (CAASL) or an IR with multi engine rating or an appropriately validated foreign license (CPL , Frozen ATPL).
- A valid current medical certificate.
- The trainees are required to submit actual logbooks with the originals of supporting documents.
- They will be assessed by CAASL as Level 4 or above in English Proficiency.